Our labor law firm has represented unions in Southern California for more than thirty years. Unions know us for our steadfast advocacy in hearings, in courtrooms, and in bargaining negotiations with major public and private employers. In labor law litigation, we are always on the side of the union and the worker.
Our labor union clients include Laborers’ International Union of North America (LIUNA), locals of the International Brotherhood of Teamsters, Bakery workers, elevator contractors, International Association of Theatric and Stage Employees, the American Federation of Television and Radio Actors (AFTRA), and others.
- NLRB: Our Los Angeles union lawyers represent clients in National Labor Relations Board inquiries
- Bargaining Rights: Our law firm protects the bargaining rights of unions and their members. We represent unions in unfair labor practices complaints.
- Arbitration: Our labor union attorneys protect the rights of unions and union workers in arbitration proceedings.
- PERB: Our attorneys represent government employees and unions before the Public Employment Relations Board.
- Collective Bargaining: The labor lawyers at Reich, Adell & Cvitan have extensive experience representing unions in collective bargaining negotiations.
- Department of Labor: Our labor union law firm advises unions on Department of Labor compliance matters. Our attorneys are current on labor laws and regulations and on court decisions involving labor.
- Litigation: When the union or union officials are involved in litigation, our experienced trial lawyers can help.
- Union Elections: Our union lawyers consult with unions concerning internal union elections, assuring that all rules are carefully followed.
- Union Trust Funds: We advise union trust funds and represent them in enforcing employers’ obligations to pay pension and health insurance contributions.
No matter how big the government or corporate employer, the law firm of Reich, Adell & Cvitan can effectively and vigorously represent your union and your workers. We can also represent your union’s interests in the legislative process, helping draft laws that strengthen worker rights.